Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirmala.Patil (Law )     23 August 2014

Consumer complaint

Hi,

Actually i had some fridge problem, i contacted the company for the same through phone, i didnt get any response and i checked for some other to repair, he told i am of that company and i got it checked and got repaired. Once again the problem arose, i contacted the company, they came and checked when they come for replacement, now they are telling that you got repaired from someone else, so we will replace at your cost, actually the fridge is within warranty. Help me to get the replacement without cost from that company.

Learning

8 Replies

Rohan Pradhan (Legal Officer)     23 August 2014

do you have repair receipt which was done at the initial stage

Yes i have the bills of repair done by some one else (not of the company).

Rohan Pradhan (Legal Officer)     23 August 2014

if the repair has been done by the third party during the warranty period, then the warranty of the product is lapsed as per the terms of majorities of the companies

I got done the repair only when there is no repsonse from them to my issue, inevitably i approached the other. Moreover when i sent mail to their helpdesk email id provided on their website ..after discussion on mails lastly telling you register complaint by call. what is the use of mail discussions and what is the use their email id, when they dont solve issue sent to their email id. I have record of email discussions but i dont have record of first approach through call for complaint for which they didnt respond and i approached someone.

P.THANGAVEL (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 August 2014

If you could establish that there was deliberate delay on his part in attending to repairs and you were forced to entrust another person on account of emergency/ urgency ,you can fight it out in consumer forum and there is fair chance to win the case.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but i called them through phoen how to establish and email records i have

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     23 August 2014

You sent a legal notice to the company through your lawyer. 

Nirmala.Patil (Law )     24 August 2014

Thank you very much ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register