LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikhil katkar (founder)     08 April 2014

Consumer complaint

Request of postpaid to prepaid from last 3 months, they just take documents and my bill amount but not convert the number in pre paid. they already given me prepaid card in january and taken money and documents. Already did 3 times complaint online on Akosha and email to Aircel complaint mail id  and had words with seniors still the work is pending because of there false commitment.  Visited gallery many times but they said they didnt get any mail from main Branch to proceed your request. The gallery executive said he will get my work done as he spoke to senior after i call aircel senior from my number after 7 days when i visited gallery he said he didnt get mail from senior so he didnt proceed for my request and he give me suggestion t go to opera huse branch to soon proceed the things. earlier i went to andheri branch for the same and they send me to gallery as it was saturday and they dont have manpower in my concern department. Now the gallery person sending me to main office in opera house. When i last complaint through mail, I got call from Andheri office i guess to solve the issue and they said me to my bills and submit documents again and they will colve this issue( same guidelines they given me last time when i visit Andheri office) I got from Aircel that for any query you can contact Mr. XYZ ( senior person) He is the same person who i am contacting from last 2 months.

Learning

4 Replies

surinder (engineer)     08 April 2014

Register ur complaint at www.nationalconsumerhelpline.gov.in And see the mitacle

Register ur complaint at www.nationalconsumerhelpline.gov.in And see the mitacle

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 April 2014

DOT has clarified that the consumer courts can decide consumer complaints between individual customer and   telecom companies.

The notification can be downloaded from:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Consumer-court-can-now-decide-telecom-complaints-100830.asp#.U1PBHkeBmXU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register