Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar   14 March 2020

consumer catagory related

pl guide me to file a case in consumer forum for following:
1. if a person paid advance money in cash&cheque to buy a residential plot with an agreement on stamp papers, in which agreement , seller accept money receiving by cash&cheque,
pl let me know as per consumer law , will proposed buyer can be considered as consumer?
2. can a proposed buyer file a complaint in consumer forum against seller for not giving buyer actual plot which has been shown at the time of deal?
3. can buyer claim compensation for mental harassment for not got actual plot on time and buyer suffering a lot and still living in rented house due to not getting actual plot, for which deal has been signed.

pl suggest me.
many thanks
regards
kishore

Learning

4 Replies

sorry Sir, I thought it was font issue in this app because I saw different characters instead of Hindi words after submission of query,thats why I wrote in english.

sir,as you wrote that my query already replied ,but I am unable to see that reply ,Sir can you please reply on this page? thanks Sir

Sir, sorry to disturb you,I check my mail box, but same problem with font. The reply I received,not readable,so you are requested to please send me reply on this platform.many thanks.

kishore kumar   15 March 2020

thanks a lot Sir. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register