LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashu   16 January 2015

Construction of floor upto drains

dear sir i want to knw can i legally construct floor upto the drains that passes in front of my house.

as we generally see ki drains (Naliya) house se 5-10 ft agge krke build ki jaati by municipal corporation and hum drains tak farash(Floor) bana lete hai ya chardivari kr lete hai. so my question is is it legal?

if no can i file a complaint to demolish that area and usko road ke level tak krne ki appeal kr sakta hu

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

naveen arya (member)     16 January 2015

It depends on the widdth of road. If in papers road's widdth is given then no one can encroach it. But it it falls within Lal Dora then it will be hard to remove encroachment. Naveen advocate karnal

naveen arya (member)     16 January 2015

It depends on the widdth of road. If in papers road's widdth is given then no one can encroach it. But it it falls within Lal Dora then it will be hard to remove encroachment. Naveen advocate karnal

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     16 January 2015

Normally you have to follow set back rules framed by the Municipality.  You should not cross any construction beyond your sanctioned plan.  You can construct upto the nala, but if somebody gives complaint, it will be demolished by the Municipal authorities. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2015

You can construct your house as per the sanctioned plans only, any additional construction will be deemed to be diversion and you may face demolition anytime in the future, hence better to avoid such situation in the future.

ashu   21 January 2015

thnk u guys for ur response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register