LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

poonam pandya   25 September 2022


we lives in duplicate house one of our neighbour wants to construct bathroom outside touch our wall too and we may face ventilation problem by that can they do that ?Or is it allowed to do by laws corporation or anyhow
guide me on these matter


 4 Replies

Abdul Zaahir Shah   25 September 2022

The neighbour cannot construct anything without your NOC. You can challenge his action.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 September 2022

Similar queries have already been posted by you, as observed from your profile, some of them are:

posted a new topic in Forum construction

posted a new topic in Forum land property

posted a new topic in Forum duplex building

posted a new topic in Forum property

posted a new topic in Forum gift deed

posted a new topic in Forum mentally harrasment

Read more at:

What is actual problem, if any ???

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     25 September 2022

Development Control Rules do not permit it for prime residential locations.

But it varies with continuous building area, economically weaker section, etc

poonam pandya   15 October 2022

i want detail descripttion on it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query