Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   24 July 2022

Conjugal rights, divorce, mc and dv cases

Hi all,

My wife left me with her parents with my child before 2.5 years. Parents took her for their advantages. They went to police station and took all her articles from my home. So, I filled conjugal rights on 2020 in the court due to covid the hearing were postponed and they didn't responded to the case till last month. after putting divorce, maintenance and domestic violence cases against me they are responding to conjugal rights now.

these cases are occurring in three different courts and its very difficult to attend the cases in the appropriate dates. I have to take more leaves. what can I do in this situation to appear in multi cases. Kindly share your opinion to handle this situation.

Learning

4 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   24 July 2022

In that case try to get same date from different courts for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court Mobile
1 Like

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     25 July 2022

You have a good case. You may reach out @ 8297877977

High Court of Andhra Pradesh
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 July 2022

The cases are of civil nature. It is not necessary that you need to present in the Court during hearing unless so directed.

Sandeep   07 August 2022

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. Any suggestion to stop maintenance amount being approved by Judge. Anyway to drag the MC case without paying money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register