Democratic Indian
[ Scorecard : 1725]

Most Thanked Member

Member Name

Thanked (Times)

Arup
[ Scorecard : 7515]

Win Ipod Shuffle

Lawyersclubindia Thanked Member Ipod Shuffle!!

Now Top Most Thanked member every month would be awarded a exclusive "Ipod Shuffle" !!

Ipod Shuffle can be claimed in the succeeding month. For example Most Thanked User for the month of March can claim the Ipod Shuffle in April only.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

In the month of March 2011

Member Name

Thanked (Times)

Democratic Indian
[ Scorecard : 1725]

Win Ipod Shuffle

Lawyersclubindia Thanked Member Ipod Shuffle!!

Now Top Most Thanked member every month would be awarded a exclusive "Ipod Shuffle" !!

Ipod Shuffle can be claimed in the succeeding month. For example Most Thanked User for the month of March can claim the Ipod Shuffle in April only.

Click here to claim your Ipod Shuffle!

(only for the top member)

And now it is APRIL

Democratic Indian (n/a)     31 March 2011

Panchamvedi ji thank you for your effort to find out that people have found my postings useful and thanked me. I thank all the members who found my postings worthy for their valuable time to read. Because of this only I am eligible for this gift from LCI. LCI has already given me a very valuable "gift" so that I do not post or visit this website. That gift is one hour restriction on posting. I do not want anymore gift from LCI because this gift is enough for me. I would request if possible for LCI to donate the Ipod or rather monetary value of IPod to some welfare organization for needy people so that it can contribute to make some change in their lives. Hope LCI would not hesitate in this.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Democratic Indian, in such case I will suggest you to stop using your present ID and make another “same” ID and start using that.. hahaha…

Don’t allow anyone to restrict your path Sir.. Just through them away by a smart little kick… If they are coming out with a public website they should have disciplined with public rules of equal opportunity. If they claim this site is their personal business so they should run it within their house boundary. I am surprised, where they learned the law?.

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     31 March 2011

Panchamvedi ji Thanks for your idea of creating another id with "same" id. Probably I may have to do it. Having said this I would also like to correct your opinion that LCI is a "Public website". "Public websites" are those that are owned by public money, in other words owned by Government. LCI is very much a private website. To be specific it is a private website kept accesible to public. Public is entering inside their website to do postings. The owners of LCI have complete rights to do whatever they want with LCI.

I will try to explain the legal position with an example to make understand better:

Whenever any guest enters your house, you give him an implicit license with terms and conditions, to enter your house. License is not a right. If you find that your guest is not behaving as a guest or serving your interests, you have full rights to ask him to leave your house, even without giving any reasons or explanations. Your guest cannot say that he has equal right to enter or stay inside your house. If you ask your security gaurd to not allow him again into your house, you are fully within your rights to do that. He cannot push your gaurd away and enter your house forcibly.

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     31 March 2011

Very nicely explained, Democratic Indian!

1 Like

(Guest)

Haha.. ok… let them do what they like to do with their site..

Manipulating like this;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/most_thanked_last_month.asp (in March)

Top 5 Most Thanked Members Last Month

Member Name Thanked (Times)
Arup
[ Scorecard : 7616]
Democratic Indian
[ Scorecard : 1671]
Ambika
[ Scorecard : 1350]
Sarvesh K Sharma .0-9837271758
[ Scorecard : 8219]
Meenal Bahadur
[ Scorecard : 1025]

Also See :

Good GOING LCI Admin………..

1 Like

(Guest)

Oh.. Loving Arup ji.. Congrats for winning i-pod of Manipulator Admin of this site… hahaha…..

So now you will also be a member of LCI Admin’s Radio Listeners Club and will have to listen only Lyrics on this i-pod played by them and ever written by the LCI Admin’s Lyricist Kavi Sarvesh K. Sharma – their 23rd TOP DARBARI.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA…..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/This-thread-for-KAVI-SAMMELAN-and-MUSHAAYARA-31950.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-Score-Race-ki-khul-gai-Pol-QUALITY-ka-fat-gaya-Dhol-32642.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ye-Achchhi-Baat-NAHEEN-Hai-32430.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/DIVINE-MESSAGE-01-03-11-32828.asp

(Guest)

LCI to hawa me udti hui ek aisi PATANG hai dosto

Jise UDAANEWAALA khud hi kaat raha hai

Hahaha…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register