LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikita Parekh   14 April 2019

Congnizable written complaint

I have filed a criminal complaint which involves cognizable offences on 9th November 2018 in Police station

Also served a copy of the the complaint to ACP, DCP and CP office

Till date neither my statement is recorded no FIR is registered

Accused person is NRI very rich and has good political links

I am filing an RTI in my complaint here are the list of questions

I request fellow members to give/ add your valuable suggestions to the RTI application

PARTICULAR OF INFORMATION SOUGHT FROM PIO

iii) Copy of application made to Deputy Commissioner of police (DCP) office for impounding passport of Mrs Saroj Pabari in respect of criminal  complaint submitted dated 23.1.2019

(iv) Statement of all persons recorded/questioned till date in respect of criminal complaint submitted by applicant dated 23.1.2019 until the filing of this Application

(v)  In the opinion of I.O Deepak Mokate the criminal complaint ( information) dated 23.1.2019 provided by applicant  which was submitted and accepted by I.O discloses what kind of offence ??? with reasons

(vi) In the opinion of the Present Investigating officer I.O the criminal complaint ( information )  provided by applicant which is submitted and accepted dated 23.1.2019 discloses what kind of offence??? with  reasons

(vii) Copy of details entered in station diary of Chirag nagar police Station Ghatkopar west  in respect of criminal complaint submitted on 23.11 .2018

(viii) Copy of status report in respect of criminal complaint filed on 23.1.2019

Learning

2 Replies

Nikita Parekh   14 April 2019

Thank you for your opnion Om Prakash Sir

Will approach appropriate court having jurisdiction

Nikita Parekh   16 April 2019

Sure Sir ...will proceed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register