Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu mp   04 December 2022


Respected sir, I file section 9 case on my spose to come and rejoin the matrimonial life in jmfc court. but now she obsent to the court on hearing and filed an application to tranfer the case to her near jmfc court. now the notice is served to me to attend within 5 days to answer to that notice. she filed 124 on me before this. will i compulsory attend to the court Or not at the high court please suggest me the right path..


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 December 2022

when you accepted the notice you have to appear, otherwise the court will proceed to decide the case exparte.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     05 December 2022

You should appear and oppose the petition.

Manu mp   05 December 2022

attending is not compulsory na. I accept the expartee order then need not attend to the court na

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query