Share on Email

Share More

Learning

7 Replies

TGK REDDI   28 July 2018

Not marrying is the only solution.

1 Like

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     28 July 2018

family counselling, consultations, discussions. mostly the issues revolve around lack of communication, but maybe different as well. 

you may also seek assistance from mediation centre in district courts. 

Atul S   28 July 2018

Better solution to talk openly n resolve it.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 July 2018

Once married, a couple are expected to uphold their family names by remaining faithful and truthful to each other and by enacting their respective roles as laid out in the Hindu law books. As the epic Ramayana and the Mahabharata illustrate, a couple ought to stick together through the ups and downs of life, however challenging and arduous the situation may be, taking care of each other and keeping faith in each other.

TGK REDDI   28 July 2018

Ramayanam ranku,  Bharatam bonku

Haathi ke daant khane ke aur, dikhane ke aur

antodeol   30 July 2018

Thank You sir for your suggestions, And by grace of God now my wife as agreed to come back from her mother place to be in safer side can i take in writting that she will not go back again because this was her 6th time going to her mother house.

And mother always supports her to come back home for silly reasons should i take anything in writting from the mother and my wife please suggest me.

TGK REDDI   30 July 2018

I suggest you shouldn't trust her or, for that matter, any woman.

This's the rare opportunity for you to come out of the bog of marital complications.    Avail of it; take advantage of it; make most of it; benefit from it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register