LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharad Ambekar, P.E. (Co-Ordinator)     03 December 2012

Condominium

I applied on behalf of 20 flat owners to form a co-op housing society since builder was not doing the same and was not providing services as promised in flat sale agreement. Builder did not object to our application to form the society. The assistant to Registrar demanded bribe to hand over society to us. In the mean time builder went to Deputy registrar and took all the papers and formed a society and would not turn the same to the flat owners,unless we pay him amount for services he did not provide and deficient building he has built. He has charged us for parking and he did not provide amenities he promised in the sales flyer and did not build flats as per approved plans with PCMC. Builder is not even prepared to hand over land to flat owners as a Society and would not turn over ARCHITECTURAL, STRUCTURAL, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS WHAT HE HAS BUILT TO THE SOCIETY. My question is that can we apply as a condominium for the 20 flats if we have 60% flat owners agree to apply for. Where do we apply for Condominium in Pune, Maharashtra and whose authority it falls. I would appreciate to hear from experienced people. There are major deficiencies in  this building such as interior stair exposed to rain and each floor is not separated from fire hazard spreading to other floor as per National Building Code of India 2004. Please reply to me on aeinc1@juno.com since my hotmail account is temporarily blocke by Microsoft because I am in India, use different internet service and computers.

Sincerely,

Sharad Ambekar, B.E.,M.E.,P.E.,P.Eng.

Licenssed Structural Engineer, BMC

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register