Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Condition on my passport

dear all please help!!!

i am also victim of 498A and my bail has been granted by district  court. with not to leave country and  my wife send the order to passport authority.

now can fly abroad with out inform to court? is possible????

Learning

21 Replies

Vivek (na)     26 November 2013

I am also sailing in the same boat, I don't know what to do.

I am thinking to leave country without informing court.  B

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     26 November 2013

This means loc is issued on ur passport if u go to any indian airport they will detain u so dear not possible to fly

Is it not possible to board flight from Nepal instead?

Indian nationals travelling to third country from nepal required noc from immigration india checjk their website so Nzo

Vivek I want to talk to u  is t possible we can talk on phone  I wnt to inquire about mcd process if u can call me or send me ur no. In my inbox

Thanks bro

PASSPORT LAWYER (PROPRIETOR)     26 November 2013

Why Go Hear and their when you want to travel abroad. Court and laws are not just to punish but also to help, I know you guys are in problem coz of 498 but a simple NOC from court to travel abroad will make it all simple . 

(Guest)

but my wife's lawyer have filed objection i did not get NOC.

my simple question is can i go abroad  in this condition without inform to court???

Well, apply in the higher court.  But now I think you have to keep little patience, I am living here from past six months now, I feel very awkward, but deal with it.

YOU CAN GO without informing court, but if there's LOC issued, then you'll be detained.

Deeply Hurt (PM)     26 November 2013

How do we know if LOC is issued against us?

If 498a FIR is registered, no arrest been made & no AB has been obtained as well (as its pending in court) can the person fly away? or does he need any NOC or clearance from court?

IO would know if there's an LOC issued or not, but the thing is that if you approach your IO regarding the same and if the IO is on your wife's side then he could provide you with the wrong information even after taking bribe from you.  However, if you have any relative who is also in Police then he/she would be able to provide this information.

If 498a FIR is registered, but if there's no arrest has been, there are strong chances you would be able to leave the country.  However, if this is the case, then I would strongly suggest you to leave the country as soon as possible.

Or if you're waiting to see that big LOCK on Tihar jail..

(Guest)

but yaar passport authority already have notice from court about my not leave condition....??

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     27 November 2013

How passport authority know that u cant leave india

(Guest)

my 498A wife already sent the bail order copy to passport authority...

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     27 November 2013

Well as its court order if court has decided to put the condition on u that donot leave india without previous permission of the court then u dont have any option well im too in same situation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register