Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Condition on my passport

Page no : 2

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     27 November 2013

But one thing ucan do is get permission from lower court if declined then session if declined there then high court

But u need strong proof to court why u want to go abroad

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     27 November 2013

At what stage ur case is

(Guest)

regular bail has been granted by district court..with dis not to leave country. and case transfer to lower court.

maks (SE)     29 November 2013

Can you please confirm, if there is no objection on passport in the AB granted by HC, can one having the criminal cases apply for work permits in other countries, and fly to same?

what are the chances that the foreign embassy rejecting the VISA request as applicant is accused, how they know about cases filed on a VISA applicant?

Vivek (na)     30 November 2013

If there are no conditions attached, then you are free to enter and exit India at your will.  I am also a Victim just as you are, however, from what I have researched, that, it is possible, that the lawyer of the complainant may send letters across embassies telling that you have pending criminal charges.  

The best advice I can give you is to fill the VISA application form honestly.  

Raja, I would not be able to provide you with my phone number, please contact me via Private Messages.

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     30 November 2013

----------------------------

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     30 November 2013

Vivek I want to inquire the 13b divorce process how it goes when u file the petition in begning what time it took and after that how much time it took to come up for first motion, what did judge ask u in first motion and after that ehen the second motion is due is it after exact six months or more

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register