Upgrad LLM

complicated matter

dear sir;

i really impressed by this site, i hope, i will get direction from you. 

  case history:

                    my grandfather had left  agriculture land and some movable assests from his self earnings in name of my father & uncle's name jointly.after his death in1981 in M.P.,the unregistered partition deed between my father & uncle  is executed by family relatives favouring uncle . my father chhallanges it in jmfc court, a temprary injuuctoin is passed by the court but in appele it has been  vacated & not challanged afterthat.. my uncle is in possesion & growing crops & earn from selling them without giving us our portion but in records it in joint names. my father is heart patient &  left the matter on god.the case is pending till today.my question is that

1.....can we go on land & start farming after taking poa from papa?   

2.....can i again file for injuction(in this court or from high court)?

 3.....can we  file suit for partition in tehsildar court?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x