LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Mulchandani   17 May 2021

Completion of llb degree

I passed my LLB 1st year in 1984 from Mumbai University, Siddarth College and left the course without completing as i got Bank job, now have taken VRS and want to complete LLB degree, how can i go about, kindly provide guidance

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Arpita Chauhan   17 May 2021

Respected Sir,

Yes you can pursue a degree in law at any age. According to the order of Honorable Supreme Court, candidates of any age can pursue the legal education in India. However, a llb degree can only be pursued in post graduation which means that you should already have a under graduation degree in any discipline.

For giving a qualifying exam like all other students you should also fulfill the basic eligibility criteria. If you are eligible than you can sit for the qualifying  exam and once you clear the exam and achieve the required marks you can get admission in a college.

As for qualifying the exam, go through the syllabus provided for the exam and prepare accordingly.

I hope I was able to help.

Regards

Arpita Chauhan

Anil Mulchandani   19 May 2021

Thanks Arpita ji, but i have already cleared 1st yesr LLB (old course, 3 years degree course)

And also kept my both terms of 2nd year LLB, only didtd appear for final exams of 2nd year LLB, so i wsntwa to know whether i can get admission directly in 2nd year LLB of 3 years LLB degree course

Regards

Anil Mulchandani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register