LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rucha Pawar (legal executive)     18 May 2022

Completion certificate not received

I have purchased a flat , it was duly registered under rera . Buider has submitted file for co,pletion but till the date it is awaiting .

now i want to sell the flat , can i sell it without completion and without rera extension certificate.

kindly guide.


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 May 2022

If there is a purchaser, nothing bars in selling the property, but the facts should be informed in writing and must find a place in sale deed that the following certificates are yet not received by seller and it is the responsibility of purchased to obtain the same with his own costs and responsibility and seller is not responsible.

File RTI Application to the permitting authority and seek information for the status and delay in providing such certificates.

Rucha Pawar   19 May 2022

Thank you sir ' will  builder get in trouble  as he has not received completion and not taken extension of rera, still giving consent for this agreement to sale.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 May 2022

Yes, it can be sold to intending purchaser in the absence of CC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register