LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Noorjahan Jaanu   12 June 2024

Complaint on my brother's and parents for forced marriage

Good morning sir,iam a girl of 26yrs age and a govt servant ,my parents decided to do marriage with a person ,I don't like...they were pressuring me,beating,abusing, threatning kill me.. because iam in love with other person since 7yrs..he also an govt servant,we both decided to marry..we said our wish in our families, because of inter religion my parents were not accepting,they are very much in society, prestige,and,they urgently doing marriage with other person... parents of boy accepted for our brother's,mother, uncle,relatives threatining me that they will kill me,my boyfriend and their family..we may distrub ur jobs..they also forcelly locked and house arrested me for few days,snached my phone not let me to go my office also...and they are trying to file false case like cheating,rape etc..,on my,I have decided to go SP office to file a complaint against my mother, brothers and uncle..pls guide me how to file it and they really take action and send me with my boyfriend


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2024

You being an adult, have all the rights to choose a partner of your choice.

You give a complaint to police, they will take care.

Noorjahan Jaanu   12 June 2024

Will police in SP my boyfriend also..they help us to marry


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2024

You can lodge the complaint with police along with your boyfriend accompanying you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register