Complaint against unregistered flat owerns association

Dear Friends,

I am living in a building at South Dumdum, Kolkata 700074, West Bengal consisting of 19 flats. Here a son of flat owner formed a committee which is not registered and he became the cashier. I am one of the member of the committee. That person along with others Secretary , President doing all kind of mess. Arranging repairing works without intimating other flat owners, expending huge amount of fund collecting from the flat owners without taking multiple quotations and judging them at all, collecting maintenance charges, not willing to register the association, not opening the bank account, keeping the fund in their own ( may be in their own bank account), when I opposed for all, they all together started quarreling with me proving me wrong.

Could you please suggest what to do?

LEGAL

Just file suit for injuction and stay the operation of such comette and seek directions from court for arrangements to organise a comette under socity rules.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can report to registrar of societies for take action to register the society and impose penalty

Advocate

Can it be done? I mean I'm also a secretary of an unregistered flat owner association... But I'm highly willing to form an association, but nobody is willing to get registered...can I seek court direction to impose it if they are avoidant...many flat owners are not paying maintenance and nor willing to take the charge themselves and collect maintenance fund...building needs major preparing..where can I complain?

Same type problem I am facing. I am a woman and I purchased flat in Bangalore. Flat has seepage problem from next flat/ Builder and his goons men women harassing tormenting pass vulgar comments and not including in association which is unregistered. They are not giving any information, not calling for meeting, not including in whatsapp group. They would just do nonsense and threaten. If I ask watchman about association or turning on light in morning in basement, women and men call me mental and go to police station to complain against me. They shoo away buyers too. I feel so very threatened and helpless.

What can be done? Many men women gather and threaten and shout slogans.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x