Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     19 June 2013

Complaint against police prosecutor

hi all,

i m accused in  498a IPC,

how to file complaint against PP (public/police prosecutor) who's representing state case u/s 498a ipc, the PP is protracting the matter by seeking ajournment for final argument, since last six months, court gives last chances on ervry time but this time case get transfer to another court and PP took advantage of new court / judge and seek time for argument stating that i was not prepared before previous judge PP shows is readiness but due to court mode court given next date, PP first see the situation how gets the next date by accused or court side if both are ready then PP request for adjournment. And this time new judge gives 1 month dates on PP adjournment application without taking say of accused side on the adjourn aplication. As PP mixed up with original complainant lady and wanted to harrassed us by delaying tactics.

can any body tells me under this circumstance i want to file complaint of PP.

pls. advice before whom i can file complain of PP and under above mentioned facts it's good reason for filing complaint.

regards

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     20 June 2013

Dear Querist

first of all approach to trial court to imposed cost on State/PP and closed his argument and hear your argument only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register