LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kapoor   29 April 2020

complaint against police

if I do complaints against someone but police does not take action against them so what should I do should I complain against them


 4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     29 April 2020

Hello Mr. Manoj!


You have not shared proper case details. What is your complaint, against whom and why police have not lodged it?


Kidnly give proper details. so that proper legal opinion could be shared.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Kaustav Sen   29 April 2020

in case police don't take your complaint, you can directly complaint to magistrate by giving written application to him, depends on merit on the case if it serious offence then magistrate will order to police to take action

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     30 April 2020

Dear Querist

If there is any cognizable offence made out against the accused person and police intentionally are not registered your case, then send the copy of the complaint to SSP/Commissioner and then wait till 7 days, if there is no legal action taken by the police, file a complaint to Magistrate under section 156(3) of Cr.P.C. along with an application under section 166 of IPC against the police personal for not obeying the law and Order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court.


Feel Free to Call

2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2020

what is the case?                

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query