LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala   20 May 2020

Complaint against lawyer in bar council

Respected Sir / Madam,

Would any one please suggest how to proceed with filing complaint on opposite lawyer in Bar Council. This is in regards to my Divorce petition and the opposite lawyer willingly filed false Maintenance case with stating his client is not working (though she is working). I am having all the proofs submitted in court at the time of maintenance but, however unfortunately it was not considered. Many things happened. I filed Perjrury which is still pending and not even received due date.

Now i want to fight on perjury filed against wife for false maintenance and also complaining against her lawyer in bar council. 

Truth never dies is what im fighting for. This post is not to hurt anyone. Fighting to survive and here i am seeking learned councils help.




 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 May 2020


As per facts stated by you, there is no case against opposite party advocate. So filing false case against advocate will make you land in another trouble. I advice you to concentrate on your case and proceed against your wife. You have already submitted all the proof which are not considered by court and court has allowed maintainance, so file appeal against the order.



Bala   20 May 2020

Hi Shri Shirish,

I understand that to concentrate on fighting on the case. Would you please suggest how it could be a false complaint against lawyer if i go with all the proofs. Please explain.



Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     20 May 2020

No case of perjury or complaint is made out aginst opposite advocate who discharged his duties. Court has considered your version and proofs and accordingly passed order. If you are not satisfied then challenge the order in high court by way of appeal etc. False complaint agaisnt oppsite lawyer will complicate the matter nad land you in trouble. It is court to decide the matter and to consider the validity of proofs and the lawyer. The duty of lawyer to represent his party only but he has no power to evaluate the authenticity of proofs and evidences. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 May 2020

Yes, your effort ought to be in seeking further remedies as to the relief for divorce. Other aspects are a non-issue at this stage.

1 Like

Bala   21 May 2020

Thanks for the information Shri Siddharth and Shri Venu.
I will fight on my case rather call concentrating on other aspects as suggested.

thanks once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register