LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atik Pathan   21 February 2023

Complaint against college

I am student ,i have attempted exam online ,for which i have all proof ,but in result marksheet is showing absent ,i have approached many time to college ,also give proof ,but they are not accepting it, i want to sue the college in legal court ,what is the procedure.please guide.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     21 February 2023

You shall apply to the Registrar of the University concerned with proof for declaring the result of the exam.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 February 2023

You can file a writ in high court. A writ petition can be termed as a formal written order issued by a judicial authority who possesses the authority to do so. The meaning of the word 'Writs' means command in writing in the name of the Court.

anubhav Bhatt   21 February 2023

File a writ petition before High Court for more clarification. You may contact us, and then I'll explain properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2023

You can issue a legal notice to the college authorities expressing your grievances in this regard and demand the relief and remedy which arose out of the injustice meted out to you.

Subsequently, if there is no cooperation or the authorities are not willing to comply with the demands made, you can approach high court with a writ petition seeking direction to the authorities concerned to do the needful as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register