LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complain/sue evolution petroleum corporation (usa) company

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you. Following my question about sue the above mentioned company, please tell me can the company delay the signed contract for some months? Of course if needed I will send you the required documents.

Best regards

Hossein Jaafary 

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     08 October 2023

Originally posted by : True Love tube Hossein Jaafary

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you. Following my question about sue the above mentioned company, please tell me can the company delay the signed contract for some months? Of course if needed I will send you the required documents.

Best regards

Hossein Jaafary 

Neither the facts nor query is clear as what type of company and agreement with it, what for and why is delay, and why do you intend to sue ?

True Love tube Hossein Jaafary   08 October 2023

In the name of The Almighty God

Dear Dr. J C Vashista,

Greetings to you & thank you for your reply. As I explained in my previous message – I think your workmate received -, I was cheated by an American company. It claimed that they wanted to be supplied some material & needed me to be their contractor but after I found their required material, they cut the contract despite our contract & promise of their Audit Manager to help me in the contract. Please tell me how can I complain/sue them? Of course as you can see in our contract – if you want, I will send for you -, the contract is signed by them & me.

Name of the company: Evolution Petroleum Corporation (USA)

Chairman of Audit Committee: Ms. Marjorie A. Hargrave

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. J. Mark Bunch Chief Operating Officer, Evolution Petroleum Corporation)

Please tell me can I complain/sue them, if yes, how?

Thank You

Hossein jaafary

October 8, 2023

SAM (LEGAL)     09 October 2023

Please check arbitration clause in the agreement. If there is Arbitration clause mentioned in the contract/agreement then you cant sue. You then have to invoke arbitration clause and send legal notice

True Love tube Hossein Jaafary   09 October 2023

Dear SAM, thank you for your reply.

Yes there is Arbitration clause mentioned in the contract/agreement. Now please tell me the process of invoke aionarbitration and sending legal notice.

Best Regards 

Hossein Jaafary

SAM (LEGAL)     09 October 2023

Send legal notice to the company and mention about arbitration clause and appointment of arbitrator from your side in the contract/Agreement 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register