Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complain/sue evolution petroleum corporation (usa)

In the name of The Almighty God
I am cheated by an American company. It claimed that wanted to be supplied some material & needs me to be their contractor but after I found their required material, they cut the contract despite promise of their Audit Manager to help me in the contract. Please tell me how can I complain/sue them?
Name of the company: Evolution Petroleum Corporation (USA)
Chairman of Audit Committee: Ms. Marjorie A. Hargrave
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. J. Mark Bunch Chief Operating Officer, Evolution Petroleum Corporation)
Please tell me how can I complain/sue them?
Thank You
Hossein jaafary
September 7, 2023

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2023

If you have invested in the company or have supplied material to the company and you have not been paid any money or you are cheated by them without giving your remunertion, then you can sue the company within the jurisdictional court wherever the company is situated. 

Consult a local attorney and proceed as suggested on all such further issues. 

True Love tube Hossein Jaafary   08 October 2023

Hello thanks for your reply. I have found their required material & negotiated with the manufacturer company & given them the information but they IGNORED THE CONTRAT THEY & I HAD SIGNED. Do you say such steps are not sufficient that they cheted me?

Arif Kurt   20 December 2023

Hello.

The person corresponding with you via email claiming to be from Evolution Petroleum Corporation is likely a fraudulent imposter. While you may believe you are communicating with Evolution Petroleum Corporation, if you check the domain of the emails they send you, you will notice a slight difference in one letter, indicating a different domain. They are using the domain evolutionpetroluem.com to send emails. If you try to search for a website using this domain, you will find an empty page. The original company's domain is evolutionpetroleum.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register