LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev (director)     20 February 2014

Complain in court

Dear sir,

      i would like to register a case directly in high court against an educational

institution without registering  a FIR in police it possible and what will be its procedure ?

 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     20 February 2014

Engage a local lawyer to help you filing an appropriate writ petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query