Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipul Rathee   13 April 2023

complain against the aanganvaadi

sir ,where can we complain against the aanganvaadi ,i am asking this 3 third time please reply 😔


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 April 2023

You shall complain to the District Women & Childer Welfare and Development Officer of the District concerned.

Vipul Rathee   13 April 2023

ok thanks sir ,sir who is this development officer can you tell me something about this ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register