LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh suman   20 September 2020

complain against false caste certificate of a retired Eastern coalfield LTD employee

how and where we file a complain against a retired clerk of Eastern coalfield LTD, Kajora (WB), because they had join fake caste certificate, he have a OBC but did the job on a fake ST caste certificate.

 3 Replies

Biswajit   20 September 2020

Sir, first of all verification of the caste certificate is responsibility liyes with the appointing authority. In our country there should be digitalized system to implemented immediately where the record of caste certificate and that may be accessed by appointing authority. Any how the person already enjoyed and retired. Then what's the purpose to raise complaint against that person rather make complaint against the authority/govt system which have no proper system of verification.

mohan   20 September 2020

Your mobile, Pan card, voter card, bank account all are linked to Aadhaar number. Then facebook , twitter ,gmail  to be linked with Aadhaar. Govt. Is so interested and implementing all these. But  nobody raised voice that Caste certificate should aslo be linked with Aadhar. 

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     20 September 2020

if you have proof then you can complaint to police with evidence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query