LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vyasadev purohit (Advocate)     05 August 2014

Compensation for woman for failed tubectomy

Dear friends, 

   i am a professional lawyer. i have got a client, who has given birth to a child even after undergoing tubectomy operation in a govt hospital. 

   The moot question is that can she get some compensation even some exgratia from the goverment. If yes, how?

 1 Replies

shanmugam lakshmanan (senior)     05 August 2014

why should you seek for exgratia  payment..  If your client's version is correct and there is any medical negligence, your client can seek redressel through consumer forum. There is number ruling by National commission. Please refer consumer protection journel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query