LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Creativebit (Private Job)     24 November 2010

compensation against false dowry case

Hi to all, 

A dowry case was registered against my family, in the year 2002,  after a battle of 8 years,  we won the case in aug. 2010. this is the story in short,  between this time the physician & mental harrasment was not accountable.

As my father was in airforce, he usually come to attend the court dates. 

my question or in other words, seeking to your guidance,  that can we file a suit for compensation 

as we are the  victims of false dowry case.

is there any remedies are available for us.




 4 Replies

dk.anand (legal head)     24 November 2010

Dear u can file suit for damages/ compensation .compensation to be determined while taking all exp, actual losses suffered,mental harrassment or agony be calculated prorata basis as to the income, status of individual,envirnmental background in each case also differs.

1 Like

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     24 November 2010

you may file a malicious prosecution claiming compensation.
1 Like

Creativebit (Private Job)     26 November 2010

thanks for the valuable suggestions,

what are the chances of getting relief or compensate ?


Lawyers brag too much when they take a new case. After a while within a month they become too busy to take note of your problems. By the way, never make the mistake of demanding compenation from a woman. If you do, you'll regret it and no lawyer/judge/wannabee will come anywhere near you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register