LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva Paramasivam   09 February 2021

compassionate appointment

my father worked in LIC has passed away on 2017 due to illness meanwhile I was working in a private concern and resigned my job one month before his death to take care of him.At the time of his I am not employed anywhere.After his death I have applied for compassionate appointment but LIC refused me stating I am gainfully employed and I have appealed many time but they(LIC) are not considering my request .shall I approach court and suggest me I am helpless

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 February 2021

Compassionate appointment can not be saught as a matter of right it depends upon availability of vacancies and number of candidates.

I agree with you sir but if the deceased employee son/daughter is unemployed and whether they can be considered or not?

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 February 2021

LIC is bound to provide appointment if Rev.Div Officer issues finanacial status certificate of d family and no earning member certificate from Tahsildar is produced.Pl.approach High court in this regard.

thanks for your suggestions sir and where can I find experts for this kind of issues to file it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register