Company transfers complaint to a related company

My builder had promised to provide one open parking free in writing but after handing over, he has refused. after correspondence lasting over two years, I filed a case in the Consumer Forum. The company has a number of related companies, with the same owners, directors and with the same office address. What it did is to hand over the complaint to a group company. It made an appearance and thereafter stopped attending the proceedings. Based on which the Forum ordered ex-parte proceedings. At this, it went to the State Commission and obtained a direction that it must be heard before a decision.

Quite clearly, the company is harassing me by denying me parking and delaying the proceedings. What are my options?

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Keep Contesting since you do not any other options.  You should be able to get a favourable order.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal



The ball is now in the forum. You have to wait till the decision of the Dist Commission.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x