LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiritsinhparmar   11 February 2015

Company not giving salary

I have question. I am joined Metco Roof Pvt Ltd In 15/3/214 as a Marketing manager. metco roof is basically chennai based firm and its manufacturing plant in near Bharuch. after join this company first five month they pay salary regularly but not paid expenses (petrol & travell). but from July-13 to Sept-13 not pay salary reason they give not perform well.for that i talk to our branch manager and he told me that you give resign you got all dues in final settelment .and i am given resign in 14/10/2014and after that not given any answer even not give me relivivng letter. and when call HR told me please send me mail i don't have any pending due after e realese reliving letter.so what can i do ?

Learning

4 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     11 February 2015

Please send an email, so that you have a proof, if at all you or the company goes to court.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 February 2015

Dear, Send a legal notice claiming your money ..... Or better drag them to court .... But yes make sure you have sufficient evidences with you to satisfy the court .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

kiritsinhparmar   12 February 2015

Thanks for reply,

Is company stop the payment for non performanace?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 February 2015

Your company cannot refuse your salary for the period you were employed. You may write to the top management about this injustice meted out to you, if you don't get any proper response, you may issue legal notice demanding  your arrears  of salary with interest.  You may consult a local lawyer and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register