LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant Kumar (Process Executive)     16 October 2014

Company hired me giving fake attractive offers

Company hired me by giving attractive offers which is actually not present. And same fake attractive offer letter has been maild to me. And after joining when I asked for those things they totally denied and said by mistake they sent old format to me. 

Even I took up this matter to Company India's CEO. And because of not getting any justification I resigned, they accepted my resignation but they refused to give releaving letter by sying that I have not even completed 3 months with the company. So, they cant give. Please suggest what to do?

Here I am forwarding you with my complaint letter which I submitted to that company CEO. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 October 2014

PF, ESIC are statutory deductions and no employer can deny if employee is eligible.

There are huge benefits of PF,ESIC.....................

NO private policy can match ESIC.

IN fact employees clamor to get PF,ESIC.

Professional Tax is state subject and employer can agree to absorb it.

Your draft of attached letter is not proper, and you should have consulted elders in the family/competent and experienced well wishers, employee's/trade union  leaders...............

No reason/variance in specific from offer letter could be ascertained from your letter.

Service Certificate has to be issued to all employees.

You may go thru Model Standing Orders;sec16,  Tamilnadu Shops and  Commercial Establishments Act, Tamilnadu Shops and  Commercial Establishments Rules and seek help from;

Inspector under Tamilnadu Shops and  Commercial Establishments Act

Attached File : 106724515 model standing orders industrial employment standing orders rules.pdf, 106724515 model standing orders industrial employment standing orders rules.pdf, 106724515 the tamil nadu shops ant establishment act %26 rules.doc downloaded: 109 times

Nishant Kumar (Process Executive)     17 October 2014

I am unable to downloa your attached file. And along with above letter I attached maild offer letter and actual offer letter which I received after one month of joining. And if I 'll take up this matter to Inspector under Tamilnadu Shops commercial Establishments Act then 'll it ever affect my future because I don't want to this court thing. I don't want any question mark on me. Please advise

Nishant Kumar (Process Executive)     17 October 2014

I am unable to downloa your attached file. And along with above letter I attached maild offer letter and actual offer letter which I received after one month of joining. And if I 'll take up this matter to Inspector under Tamilnadu Shops commercial Establishments Act then 'll it ever affect my future because I don't want to this court thing. I don't want any question mark on me. Please advise

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

Without a legal action you cannot expect any relief hence if you want to proceed in a proper way, take the legal route or decide yourself and adopt whatever is convenient to you. 

brijendrasingh   20 January 2015

What a silly letter you have drafted. How can you complain when the  employer  deduct PF, ESIC & PT???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register