Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarib Abraham (Business Development)     18 March 2016

Company delaying in giving reimbursement and fnf

Hi Team,

I was working for a company from August 2015 to January 2016 and I was sent an email by the director on the 21st Jan stating that 31st Jan would be my last day. I was told that I will get the reimbursement with FnF but it's been 45 days and I didn't receive it. I worked there for 5 months but I never received any salary slips as well.

Its 45 days now and I emailed the company's HR as well as the Director but no one responded. I sent them four emails and then I messaged the HR via SMS to which he responded that I will only get my reimbursement and not any leaves encashment as it's not mentioned in the offer letter. Also I will get reimbursement once they check the bills and still no clarity what will I receive in the FnF. They told me in Jan that they have scrutised the bills and I will get all my reimbursement but they keep changing their words.

I asked them to provide me with FnF amount, payslip, emperience letter, form 16A (tax deduction) and PF but for PF they said I have to contact the government but the money was deducted by the company every month.

The offer letter also mentions that SEPARATION FROM THE COMPANY

1. The retirement age of the Company is 58 years. At the time formally resigning from service you shall serve the 60 days notice period.

2. When you formally resign from the service of the Company, the Company may at its discretion, permit you to.

a. Adjust the vacation accumulated toward part of the notice period
b. Pay up for the notice period in lieu there of
c. If your services are terminated by the Company due to misdemeanor, unsatisfactory performance or any other disciplinary matter the Company will pay your salary for the notice period admissible.

I have to ask them for my salary several times and now for FnF also they are acting wierd.

I want to know if I can claim part 2C for 2 months notice period as they asked me to leave in mid Jan without giving me any time.

Let me know please.

Regards,
Aarib

Learning

2 Replies

Aarib Abraham (Business Development)     21 March 2016

any response to this

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2016

You have initiated many queries and by now you would know what to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register