Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

taniha peaceful music   16 June 2020

common wall problem

dear sir,
my neighbour occupied a land,not mine it's another one person land.they giving problems like broken my land measured stones, speaking bad words, trying to fight, struggling to build compound wall. they not having patta documents.please help me8637604435

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2020

land owner can file a petition for injunction order from the civil courts.Police will obey the order and get justice accordingly

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 June 2020

Contact a local advocate, he will come and inspect the property, obtain such photographs, documents on the disputed property, and advise you a remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query