LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   10 May 2023

Collusion by Advocate

My counsel colluded with opposite party in CRLP and told the judge that petitioner is ready to comply with lower court order and case was disposed.Now I want file review petition. under which CRPC section 482 or 397 review can be filed at high court


 2 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     10 May 2023

Dear Querist

Facts are incomplete for opinion.

However, it seems you want to file revision and not review.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Mohit Chahal
WhatsApp No. 9968911099


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2023

If you are aggrieved by the order, and if you have strong evidence  to prove that you did not give consent for the withdrawal of the petition, you can file a revision petition before high coourt.

You can consult a lawyer practicing in high couirt and proceed as suggested.

The high court advocate knows what section of law to be invoked under this circumstance

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register