LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahan mahan (NIL)     14 July 2020

Co-resident's mischief in apartment complex

in my apartment complex, there is no association (unregistered or registered), though there are 24 residents.

i planted 5 tree saplings in my apartment complex @ chennai, in common space in the ground (along side the compound wall) a year ago after spending Rs 500/ , but one mischievous resident at the time we planted the saplings told he would remove the saplings. and till date he either nips the tree saplings in the bud or destroys mischievously, without our knowledge. i suspect this as mischief by the same resident.

1. what should i do to protect the saplings from the mischiefs..

2. what type of evidence i can collect to go to police to complain

3. under which section of IPC, complaint can be booked and action can be taken.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2020

Explain well to your neighbour about saplings benefits if fruits, or vegetables comes out from them, share equally. so that they also put interest to grow saplings. No police or laws involved in this silly matters. If any big tree cuttings goes on, you can give complaint to the forest department. They will file case on tree cutters.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2020

What is the stand of other residents?

mahan mahan (NIL)     15 July 2020

No one else cares, excepting me, because i only spent money and planted saplings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register