Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Co-operative society not providing plot

Hi ,

I have paid the booking amount for getting a plot from a Co-Operative society. All the people who paid along with me have received the plot. Kindly guide me on how can I get the relief? I did not get the plot and even my amount got blocked.

Now when I approach the Co-Operative society they say they do not have any information on this.


You have to file complaint before District Consumer Forum and claim possession of plot. it's co-operative society's deficiency of services also it's their unfair trade Practice

Total likes : 1 times


is this matter comes under CPA . I thought only goods related matters comes under it
Addl District & Sessions Judge

you may sue for specific performance of contract

elaborate it plz...where it stand under contract

section 10 of Specific Relief Act,1963

any valid contract can be enforced by law , your agreement to sale or any document that you might have executed in the deal.. or any document or any paper that would have been administered ... you need to seek advice , issue notice and file a suit ... that cannot be on social media for you know it takes time to type , and here you have not given your details regarding the property, regarding amount paid , regarding any executed document ... there cannot be a one line question with a one line answer hope you understand ... connect to a lawyer or connect me on Roman reborn face book

Similar to this situation, I became a member of co-operative society in the 2007 which existed long before that. After few years, the president & chairman were caught up in a shady deal. The specific co-operative society was put under review & has been over looked in allotment of land. What is that I can do? 
I have all the booking receipts & certificate of membership. 



You have to approach the consumer forum and file a complaint against him. Consumer court shall issue direction to allot plot and also grant you compensation for mental and physical harrassment. Issue legal notice and later on approach consumer forum.


Better to contact local competent Advocate with complete record for proper resolution.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x