Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramamani (practice)     07 August 2014

Clubbing of 3 complaints in single f.i.r

hi experts,

Please kindly tell me the procedure adopted by the police in clubbing 3 complaints in single F.I.R.

Here , a complaint is filed by a complainant A against  the officials of  X company which is registered as F.I.R. The second and third complaints by the complainants Band C against the same officials of  X Company are said to have been clubbed  with the registered F.I.R during investigation. There is no mention in the F.I.R about the complaints of Band C. 

So kindly tell me of the rules/procedure adopted b the police /

Ramamani

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 August 2014

For each individual complainant t has to be given seperate f.i.r. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 August 2014

Once FIR has been registered by police and after that the police get some other complaint regarding the same accused then the police is bound to registered another FIR against the accused and have no right to clubbed the complaints in One FIR.

Feel Free to Call

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 August 2014

Your query seems to be academic, please give the details for a proper opinion.

ramamani (practice)     17 August 2014

@Kalaiselvan,

it is not academic, it is a real situation I am facing.

In the F.I.R. registered, there is no mention about the complaints of B and C.  There is also no other document regarding clubbing.  The charge sheet is filed in respect of all the 3 complaints. There is one line in the charge sheet that the other two complaints are clubbed with the F.I.R. 

What is the section of Cr p c under which the complaints are clubbed.? If there is any case law on this point?

If I take the  objection of non registration of F.I.R at  this stage, can the police still cure the defect by registering one now

@ Nadeem

it is convenient for me to have a written  reply through this forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register