LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Anand   17 November 2023

Clarification regarding submission of counter-reply

I've submitted a petition to the consumer court regarding the damage to my car. The opposing party has responded, seeking the dismissal of the petition. In response, I have prepared a counter-reply. I would like to confirm whether I should submit this counter-reply to the court during the hearing or send it via speed post to the opposing party.

Learning

5 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     17 November 2023

submit counter-reply to the court during the hearing

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 November 2023

Yes.  submit the counter reply in court at the time of hearing.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2023

First you should confirm if this counter reply is necessary or whether you can proceed to the trial of the case instead without this reply.

The opposite party has filed his response to your complaint, and if you resort to file a counter reply  then he may prefer to file another reply to your reply, which means it is not only a time consuming process but also you will be the reason for the delay caused due to this.

You may take a wise decision after analysing the facts, because your counter reply will not in any manner make any difference as the court will decide the case only on merits and not on such repetetive attitude. 

Atul Anand   18 November 2023

Thank you for your insightful advice. I wish to affirm my intention to submit a written response against the opposing parties' reply, wherein they assert the dismissal of the petition. While I refrain from employing the term "counter-reply," I am steadfast in my commitment to expedite the proceedings without granting any further extensions. Furthermore, could you kindly confirm whether, during the submission of a rejoinder or counter-reply, it is imperative to accompany it with a supporting affidavit as per legal requirements? Your guidance on this matter is highly appreciated.

Dhani Muzumdar   26 November 2023

Hello. I would like to share my impressions of reading a very interesting article on https://meteorshowersonline.com/astronomical-objects/galaxies/arp-147-illustration-of-our-future.html, which tells about a successful Hubble telescope image. You can find out in detail how the photo of our galaxy was taken. You will also find descripttions of all the space objects that were photographed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register