Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   28 February 2022

Civil issues

Can you please help answer below questions

1] Can a person who sold property claim an adverse position?

2] if the property is sold but giving wrong party names but the sold plot and surrounding land of the plot is owned by only a single owner. In this case, can how wrong boundaries names play a role.

3]Can you help me provide website wherein I can see property and boundaries laws of Telangana

4] property was sold to me by showing pahani which only contains survey number,extend but no boundaries in telangana.We came to know that seller-provided wrong boundary party names as part of the sale deed. Will this effect us since no boundaries details is present in telangana revenue records?

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 March 2022

File declaratory suit and also to rectify the wrong boundaries and defend in civil court if any one disputes your ownership.

Pavan   01 March 2022

where I can get all civil laws of boundaries and survey 

Palak batra   01 March 2022

Dear Querist,

1. The Supreme Court has held that a person who has acquired right over a property as it was in his possession for 12 years can file a suit to reclaim it in case of forced dispossession by the original owner or any other party. 

2. This could affect the sale of property in future. Hence it is advisable to rectify it through rectification deed which is a legal instrument that gives you the freedom to nullify any errors or mistakes in any legal document. A rectification deed is often used to correct mistakes in property transaction-related conveyance deeds. This could act as a remedy or way to correct the mistakes. 

3. https://www.indiacode.nic.in/bitstream/123456789/8668/1/act_8_of_1317_f.pdf ; https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/pdf/actsManuals/The%20Survey%20and%20Boundaries%20Act%20of%201923..pdf 

Regards,

Palak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register