LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     16 April 2024

See Section 19 of The code of civil procedure 1908. Also see illustrations there.


Thank you.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2024

A person can bring a criminal case against someone who has damaged their reputation, or they can file a civil lawsuit. Section 19 of the Civil Procedure Code, 1908 (CPC) permits the filing of a civil suit for any civil wrong committed against an individual.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register