LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     19 November 2019

Civil defamation

I am software engineer having 12 years of experience.

Software Company had terminated my perminent employment( work man covered by labour laws) after 7 months of employment in year Dec-2017 saying I am kidnapper murderer and from then I am not getting job any where.

Complained to Labour commisioner  where in he ordere to file case at labour court on may-2019

Since  no job and financially down was unable to file case

Query1:Can I file civil efamation case against company and get all losses of salary and career sonce delay of 3 years

Query2:Can I show delay time limitaiton of 'Labour commisioner  order on may 2019' and 'no job and financially down was unable to file case'

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2019

First make a search in google and find out what is "Defamation" and how the employer communicated such charges etc..  Make a separate file with such show cause notice, charge sheet, your explanation, Enquiry report findings, termination orders.

Meet a local advocate and explore the possibility.  This is not as simple as you assume as several documents and facts are to be studied and you have to establish how such words used ruined your reputation as no employer without any basis can terminate with such serious allegations like kidnap, murder etc. without a police charge sheet against accused in Court.

Sb Karma   19 November 2019

Originally posted by : Suresh reddy
I am software engineer having 12 years of experience.

Software Company had terminated my perminent employment( work man covered by labour laws) after 7 months of employment in year Dec-2017 saying I am kidnapper murderer and from then I am not getting job any where.

Complained to Labour commisioner  where in he ordere to file case at labour court on may-2019

Since  no job and financially down was unable to file case

Query1:Can I file civil efamation case against company and get all losses of salary and career sonce delay of 3 years

Query2:Can I show delay time limitaiton of 'Labour commisioner  order on may 2019' and 'no job and financially down was unable to file case'

Appoint a local lawyer he will suggest you best ,because he will able to understand your point deeply which is not possible via online in simple some sentences...so pls appoint local lawyer

TGK REDDI   19 November 2019

If you're too hard up to move labour court, how can you afford to move a court of law?

Moving Labour Court is the best option before you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2019

"saying I am kidnapper murderer and from then I am not getting job any where" Have they stated so in the termination letter? Had you terminated on this ground? Is this allegation totally baseless? It appears that there are deeper issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register