LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Najma Anwar   06 December 2023

Civil case for my locker gold

Hello experts,

I have a joint locker with my ex husband in SBI .It's blocked by me so that my ex cant operate it .I have a OP in family court for break open .But ex has submitted some fake gold bills in court,how can I punish him for forged bills?


Will those bills affect judgement?Wil my gold he will loot with those forged bills.

Today there's posting in family court for his appearance .if he doesn't appear it will be exparte order(he's abroad).

If he's exparte his forged bills won't be considered as his evidence right?If so bills won't be marked by family court,so how can I file petition against him before magistrate court for forged gold bills,he made life hell ,this case is in family court since last 10 years ,so I want him to be punished for his false deeds of fabricating false gold bills 


Please advise


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 December 2023

You must challenge the bills as not relevant to your ornaments, by the way where are the real bills of gold. If those are ornaments then even then he has no right on them that will be treated as your property. Get a good lawyer to defeat his nefarious you can call the jewelers who issues bills as witness to testify the bills . If you think the bills are not relevant to date  that is the bills are freshly issues on previous dates then you can send for forensic report .

The Gold ornaments have usually the mark of maker and if the gold is from the maker issuing bills his mark or will be on gold. Too many ways to defeat it  


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2023

You only  keep saying that it is foged biulls, whether it was proved before court that it is forged bills, without the court pssing an order stating that it is forged or fake bill you cannot proceed to take any action against him in this regard.

If he is set exparte then you can proceed to file exparte evidence and obtain a decree in your favor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register