Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasvinder   29 June 2022

Civil case

A pvt ltd company was register in roc in year 2016 having 2 directors.

In 2018 one director resigned.

The company didn't file return papers in roc from several years so roc denotes it as Inactive company in there records.

Till date no other director is appointed.

Can this company file civil suit in court of law. Any case law.



 3 Replies

Aarti Goswami   29 June 2022

fir what purpose you want to file civil suit. I mean what kind of remedy you want from court.

Jasvinder   29 June 2022

No fir. I want to ask can this firm file civil suit in this situation.

Aarti Goswami   29 June 2022

no this company can not file civil suit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query