LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed   05 October 2020

Civil case

Judgment n Decree of Original Suit in Civil Court was in Favour of Respondents, against which Regular Appeal was Filed in Senior Civil Court was dismissed for Default in 2007, same Regular Appeal was Restored by High Court in Febraury 2019. still respondents have not received any notice from Senior Civil Court. What can be done for Early Hearing/Disposal? Kindly advice

 6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     06 October 2020

What is your concern / locus standi ?

How the case was restored by High Court which was stated to have been dismissed in default by Senior Civil Court in 2007 ??

Are you sure about your statement / facts posted ???

Mohammed   06 October 2020

yes im sure high court restored the appeal in feb 2019

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Have you discussed the issue with your advocate? Has the High Court given any direction as to further hearing in the case?

Mohammed   06 October 2020

High Court Order Stated as 

The Appeal is Allowed, The Regular Appeal which was Dismissed due to Default is Restored

Parties are Directed to Appear before Senior Civil Court.


Our Respondents Advocate Said we cant do anything unless Petioners/Appellants should move Further

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 October 2020

What about your advocate?

Mohammed   08 October 2020

already replied above , im from respondents side

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query