LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj kulkarni   12 February 2022

Cidco transfers for resale restriction

I want to resale purchase property in navi mumbai sector 28 vashi. But the owner is facing issues to get cidco transfer done in his name hence i am not able to proceed with purchase. There is no society as it has only 4 members. Other 3 owners got the cidco transfer done in 2015 but cidco has stopped issuing new transfers for last few years in sector 28 vashi. 

If partial transfers were done on same plot eaier then why is it held up now by cidco. The property has CC and OC in place. There is lease deed in place between the cidco and the first owner of the plot.

20 years ago this plot was issued to APMC to decingest Mumbai but i heard that restrictions applied on transfer of property of property only to APMC traders was amended and hence other owners have got cidco transfer done. Is there any specific process required to get cidco transfer initiated on APMC plots. Please share your guidance on how can this deadlock be resolved in cidco. 

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 February 2022

Hello,

As per my opinion, restriction might have lifted as 20 years has passed. Consult with local advocate and scrutinize the document. You can also contact me for further processing i have office in Vashi. 

Anaita Vas   12 February 2022

Respected Manoj Kulkarni,

The intended transferor/transferee must file their application in the prescribed format (an empty format is supplied in Annexure 'A' of this booklet). By deleting this format from the brochure, the registration can be completed. An affidavit of the transferee should be attached to this application (see Annexure 'B').

The application should be sent to the appropriate Node's Asstt. Estate department at the following addresses: In Vashi, it is, Administrative Bldg., Sector-1, Vashi, Navi Mumbai • Phone: 2782 6250.

The fees for completing the transfer are detailed later in this brochure. All payments must be made by Demand Draft payable to 'CIDCO Ltd' and presented with the application to the relevant Nodal Asstt. Estate Officers (A.E.O.).

You will need a number of documents. Page 5 of this booklet states the same. https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/Reserve_Price_of_Land/Transfer_of_Property.pdf This is the link for the same. 

Regards,

Anaita Vas

manoj kulkarni   12 February 2022

Local advocates in vashi are unable to get transfers done on plots in sector 28 and sector 12 vashi. The purpose of asking this question what is exact problem in cidco and why have they suspended cidco transfer of most plots of sctor 28 and secto 12. People are unable to sale their properties due to this suspension. This is not property specific problem but the problem for sec 28 and 12 and what is being done by cidco to resolve this can someone find out from cidco office. 

Sunny   13 February 2022

Is there any problem if CIDCO transfer is not done? I understand there are many societies which have not done it. (Sorry for this sort of reply). 

manoj kulkarni   13 February 2022

Yes as per rule now cidco transfer and mortgage noc from cidco is mandatory. Many leading banks deny to give loan. Also if i decide to resale this flat anytime in future i will be unable to do it easily.

Basically cidco says that unless transfer is not done its not a clear title. 

But this is bread and butter of cidco so i want to understand whats their concern if they are getting transfer fee, is there anyone who has any contacts in cidco and can find out the problem for sec 28 and sec 12 of vashi. 

Vikrant Gangawane   04 February 2023

Hi Manoj, 
Have you got any resoution, or found the exact reason cidco is not issuing Cidco Transfer.

vishal bhingardeve   22 June 2023

IN FUTURE ANY CHANCES TO GET CIDCO TRANSFER ??????? SEC. 12 & 28

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register