LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin S Joshi   06 December 2021

Cidco mortgage noc documents

I have applied for cidco mortgage noc online on cidco website, as a part of document checklist, I need to submit "authorization letter"and "society final order issued by cidco" can anyone explain me what are these two documents and from whom to get them as it is not clearly explained on cidco website, other documents I understood.

Learning

2 Replies

Anaita Vas   06 December 2021

An authorisation letter is a letter given to the recipient as a proof that he/she is liable to perform an action on someone else’s behalf. 

For example, you are sick or absent at the time of collecting an important documents and are unable to do so, then you can authorize a person of your trust to collect the certificate on your behalf. You need to write an authorization letter stating the complete reason and validity of the letter.

You can either e-mail or call up CIDCO to know what the society final order is. 

Regards,

Anaita Vas

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 December 2021

The best authentic way of getting clarification is by filing online RTI to CIDCO with an RTI fee of Rs.10/-

Subject on the information sought:  CIDCO Mortgage - NOC documents - Application dt..... (online) filed for Plot No.............at.....................................

1. The applicant was asked to provide an authorization letter" and "society final order issued by cidco, Please provide information about the authority/persons that are comment to give the above certificates and laid down procedure for obtaining these two certificates by applicants for the mortgage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register