CIC orders Police to give complaint copy of wife to husband
1. This is one of the good decisions in favor of MRA's (Mens Rights Activists).
2. Why: A spouse and his family in the name of reconciliation is forced to appear before CAW Cells (wherever they are operating / setup per se) without disclosing the nature of other spouse complaints and the male spouse and his side of family gets in blind spot and put on fear (read also as scare) as for the first time in his social life he is asked to appeat in a Police Stattion and then forced to reconcile wihtout his wishes in the name family reconciliation set up in a Police Station (mind it family reconcilitiation is always a process done in social environment and not under police pressure and or in Courts which are to be approached as last resort).
3. How to use it: The moment a spouse is called by CAW cell he shall present an application for giving him copy of his posuse complaint before CAW cell annexing the CIC decision and seek next date of appearance before CAW cell. He shall now come prepared to defend / reconcile whatever he wants as per his and his side wishes and capacity now that he and his side has complete knowledge of the nature of complaint case has now clarity of matrimonial issue raised by his spouse.
4. This presentation (decision) is result of commondo activity of MRA's; one of our activists who is getting training to fight for his rights guaranteed under Consitutional of India.
5. The CIC decision is useful for: All those spouses who ask us here que. ; “How to get complaint copy from Plice and or CAW cell ?”
The PDF format decision of CIC is annexed with this mail.