Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Yadav   12 June 2021

Chs society secretary asking bribe

I am purchasing property registration is done when I went to society for Bank format NOC secretary is asking for money to give NOC.. what should legal action I can take to get NOC from society without giving single rupee for this and this illegal to ask money for this. Infacty I have given them transfer charges


 6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 June 2021

Transfer fee is a must.  Other than the transfer fee, you need not pay, if he refuses report to the Registrar of Cooperative Housing societies of your district.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 June 2021

Yes i do agreed it . You have any evidence about the demand ? 

Anil Yadav   13 June 2021

Sir I don't have any proof.. but in coming days I will record the conversation between both of us because he told me to think about the bribe then we will meet and have discussion about the same.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 June 2021

Do it and act further as suggested 

Anil Yadav   13 June 2021

Sure sir I will do the needful. Thank you for your valuable suggestions.

Ved Chache   31 July 2023

I have an audio recoding of society elmploye asking 40000 cash bribe without recipt, what should I do, can court give Nov behalf society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register